SITTIN' ON UP

posted on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013


...The little bug is thinking about.....


and really excited about....

 


the fact that he is getting SO close to sitting up...

 


Being a parent and watching your child grow is a miracle and I intend on needing to be pinched every single moment. This stuff is just too dang good to be true. Also, a big thank you goes out to our Aunt E and Uncle T for the awesome pile of hand-me-down's. I love knowing that your sweet boys wore these clothes and they smell just like your house too.

first.. Jacadi collared onesie. NM cashmere pants. second.. Hanna Andersson jammies. Baby gap socks. third..Kissy Kissy hand-me-down.


1 comments:

  1. So cute!! My W is thinking about sitting up too, but little guys always tumps over to one side after about 10 seconds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger