REDEFINE MACRO EXFOLIATOR

posted on: Thursday, February 14, 2013


Readers meet the Macro Exfoliator aka my new best friend. This little "beauty" is going to change my skin (it already did in just ONE use). Bottom line this device is the HOTTEST thing coming on the market in 2013 (maybe even this decade). From Rodan + Fields words themselves: 

"Reclaim your skin’s radiant glow in just five minutes with the REDEFINE MACRO Exfoliator™.  Used once a week, this hand-held, personal use exfoliation tool sweeps away (over 5 million) dead skin cells leaving behind a smoother, healthier-looking and more luminous complexion.  The proof is in the filter where you can see the dulling, dead outermost skin cells and debris that have been covering up your best skin."




This device is no joke. I am that girl that when I see someone with fabulous skin, I walk over to them and ask them their secret and what products they use. I have heard time and time again that microderms are the ticket. I have had my fair share of these doctors office/ medical spa services and I do love the way they make my skin look and feel. But over $100 later, my wallet is hurting. This new revolutionary product (by the creators of Proactiv) is taking the place of those pricey sessions. The device has a diamond tip just like a professional microderm that wisks away dead skin cells like there is no tomorrow. My mom was in town this past week and we tested it on our skin. Ladies listen up....this is the easiest thing you can do for the health and appearance of your skin. My skin (age 26) and my mom's skin (age 50!!!!!!!) were both glowing beyond belief. We used the Macro E right before bed (cleanse skin, and follow the simple directions on the super coolio screen, followed by Rodan + Fields soothing gel) and in the morning our skin was shining and looking like we had just spent a week at Canyon Ranch doing spa treatments every day (Mom, when you make the millionaires club with Rodan + Fields will you take me there?!?).

(Please don't judge the dark circles...I can no longer say my sweet angel sleeps 12+ hours in a row at night... he has been having fun waking up 4 plus times a night now...)

There is a super cool App that you can download on your phone to track your progress and see the spectacular changes unfold before your eyes. New, amazing, glowy, rejuvenated, feels-like-my-baby-boy's-silky-smooth-baby-bottom skin in a few weeks. Yes, PLEASE.

As seen in the February issue of Marie Claire. 

**This is a product that you cannot buy in stores. You must purchase this through a Rodan + Fields Independent Consultant aka my mamma. If you want to join me in the quest for amazing skin please contact Megan Hartley at meganhartley1@gmail.com or visit her website for more information. 

Macro E, Will you be Valentine? 

*This is not a sponsored post. Purely because I love the darn thing so much. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger