MORNING BEAUTY

posted on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013


I, for one, am always super curious as to which beauty products people are using these days. I am always up for trying new things and finding what works best for my skin. So I decided I would share my morning routine which has been working great for me for over a year now.

Pure Squalane Oil with Vitamin A...I just randomly grabbed this stuff one day and had no clue what it was but I am so glad that I did. It is this pure, simple oil that I like to put on my skin before anything else. I use just a tiny amount and spread it over my checks and forehead and it gives my skin a quick drench of moisture and then I follow it up with my sunscreen. I also like to use this at night if my skin is feeling rather dry. I layer it on and make my face look freakishly oily (beware, Casey) and I always wake up feeling hydrated. I am so glad I stumbled upon this beauty. And those of you who have acne- prone skin (as I do)...Do not be afraid of this oil. It will not cause breakouts.

Elta MD UV Clear Broad...Spectrum SPF 47: Best sensitive skin sunscreen ever. I am in love and all of my friends who use it as well are hooked. It goes on so lightly and does not even have one tiny little hint of that yucky sunscreen smell. I use it every. single. day. Rain or shine and it has kept my face burn free since I began using it. It works wonders for when you are just running around town as well as when you are catching rays on the beach. I am almost out of mine and definitely will be re-ordering today because I would not go outside if I ran out with out having a back up bottle. And what does every dermatologist (and mother) always say is the best way to prevent wrinkles...Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Suncreen.

No7 Beautiful skin eye cream...Again, this was just another random find I picked up on one of my target runs. I was feeling dry around my eyes and I wasn't ready to really investigate which is the best eye cream so I grabbed this and have been pleasantly surprised. It does what I was looking for it to do which is hydrate. I like to put this on a few minutes before I put on my concealer  and it just helps it to go on very smoothly. Once I finish this bottle, I am really excited to purchase this  to try out.

Vaseline... This little bucket is so wonderful. Vaseline has so many uses so it is great to have in your beauty drawer. I use it religiously on my lips before bed and first thing in the morning. I have also used it on my eye lashes at night, under my eyes to prevent wrinkles and if you have pesky eye makeup that will not come off, just glide this on and wipe it away. All of the makeup will just go along with it. It is such a simple buy yet is so versatile.



1 comments:

  1. I would definitely be interested in using something like this, not only for my personal web blog but for my company website, both run on WordPress.


    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Body Buildo Powder
    Slim Pro | Step Up Height | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger