HOUSTON RE-CAP

posted on: Tuesday, February 5, 2013



The girls weekend was simply amazing. I won't bore you with the details of how fabulous my friends are but I am desperately missing them. Total withdraws over here so I just keep revisiting the iPhone pics from our fun girls night out. Sass, Feeg, KR, Leelee aka The Russian Princess, Nat, Jo-dawg, J-Mamma. I love you and we are missing you tonight. Until we meet again.


Safely first!


M's first flight with her man W by her side to keep her company.


Missing a few while they were setting up for the engagement surprise :)



Engaged babettes.





I wish. 



 A bond that will never fade. No matter how far apart we are. Much love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger