AROUND OUR HOOD

posted on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013


"Mom, are you kidding me. A walk?!? More like being placed in a straight jacket." Since day one, this kiddo has hated his carseat and stroller. with. a. passion. Earth shattering screams are emitted from this little creature when he is placed in either. Now that he is getting older and more mature (so wise at 4 months) he is beginning to contemplate whether or not he is ready to give up his hatred for these devices and possibly....like them..GASP! I promise I won't tell anyone buddy. So to practice and help him decide we ventured out yesterday...


Still unsure...but by block two he was loving it. Blowing spit bubbles and talking to me the whole way. He likes it. He really likes it!


I do not know why but these signs make me chuckle every time I see one...


Plastic ducks lining the circle drive of one of our neighbors?...


Cute iron bike. I was tempted to yank it from this flower bed and go for a stroll. Then I remembered it has iron wheels.


A charming neighbor gearing up for V day (holy cow is it really February already?!?!?!)... (LOVING those white flower boxes. I must have them. And that ivy growing up the brick. Love.


Taking a moment to enjoy the little things in life like sweet pansies and a fresh much needed pedicure...

We love our hood and loving that the little guy just may be really starting to like strolling the streets too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger