TEE STYLE

posted on: Monday, January 14, 2013



Let me begin with how awkward slash fun are outfit posts! I am loving having a reason to actually get dressed for the day now but...confession...after these pictures, I just may have ran inside and traded the 4 inch booties for my slippers. Don't judge.



Note to self...find someone other than your husband to take pictures. All he did was make me laugh at my awkwardness the entire time. But kuddos to him for actually getting off the couch during the NFL playoff games to take these for me.

Target white tee. J BRAND love story jeans. BCBG Generation booties. Alice and Olivia necklace. Dior Cat eye sunglasses (similar). CHANEL clutch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger