TASSLE LOVE

posted on: Thursday, January 10, 2013


Ever since I laid eyes on these Oscar de la Renta earrings I have been dying for them. Literally wanting them so. so. bad. I actually saved an image of them on my phone just so I could look at them whenever I wanted. (Weird, I know) I have never been a big spender on jewelry unless it is a timeless piece so that is why I have hesitated to actually take the plunge and drop some serious cash on these bad boys.


I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I came across these lovely tassle earrings from Anthropologie that are a fraction of the cost. I ordered these immediately and when they arrived I was was nothing short of obsessed. I got back on line to send a picture of them to a friend when I noticed they also came in white! A close cousin to the ivory Oscar's I was drooling over. So there you have it. My first Splurge vs. Steal!

{images from google}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger