LOVIN' LEMLEM

posted on: Thursday, January 17, 2013


Please allow me to introduce those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting lemlem. I was thumbing through the newest edition of Marie Claire magazine and immediately flipped right to Amanda Hearst's column. (Please allow me to pause and vent my obsession with AH in three words. DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS) This month she is writing about Liya Kebede's (gorgeous supermodel) company, lemlem, that she founded several years ago. Not only are her designs stunning and a must have closet staple, it is all for a great cause to help better her native Ethiopia. You can read more about this perfect company here.





I am not quite sure how I am just now finding out about these gems but they are now sold online and in several stores including, our favorite, JCREW. These designs are so lightweight and absolutely perfect for our Texas summer. These designs are the ultimate multitaskers. I would totally rest my tired little eyes, snuggled in any of these tunics underneath a perfectly crisp, white down comforter. Then be able to pop out of bed and walk right into Mi Cocina for mamotaxis with the girls. I am having a little trouble choosing between all the fabulous looks. Currently I am coveting this, this and this. Oh and this and this (both on sale). 



Oh and I forgot the best part. They even make kids clothing so I would love to have a little lady to dress in this. Would the husband kill me if I dressed our son in this? To die for. 

images sourced from

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger