I SEE A GHOST

posted on: Monday, January 14, 2013








A new kitchen table has been on my mind for a while now, especially since the one we currently use really isn't even a kitchen table at all. More like a junk collector. The space is not particularly large so feel like I need to be careful with the type of chair I choose. After eying pictures of ghost chairs being paired with a rustic table, I am starting to fall in love with this concept. Our house is pretty traditional for the most part but I warming up to the idea of throwing in a little modern twist. These chairs are so sleek and clean and since they are clear they would not bulk up our small area. Another plus is before I know it baby boy will be making a mess of this area and these chairs would be SO easy to wipe down in one swoop. I am convinced this is what I want to do... although I can just hear the husband now. "Plastic chairs, Morgan. Really?!?!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger