HAPPY BUG

posted on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Being a mother to this little dude has proven to be the most spectacular thing that has ever happened. Earth shattering amazing. I have imagined this role as a mother in my mind for decades (yes, decades) and I must say, it is like nothing I could have ever thought possible. Each day is more amazing than the next and I am finally grasping the fact that yes he is indeed my real life baby doll and he is ALL mine. I love starring into his big blue eyes and listening to his sounds and giggles (literally baby giggles could cure any sickness) all day long. Even his frustrated/sad face is the most adorable thing ever. He is the coolest person I have ever met and he makes me want to be a better person. It's also a nice plus that he happens to think that his mom is the coolest. To him, I am the very best singer, comedian, cook (his person milkmaid), and person in the world. I love this little man. Every day I want to bottle his cuteness.




I mean COME ON. That face. Those clinched tiny baby fists. Those ears that stick out at the top just a smidge. Ah, my heart is smiling.



"I'm in love, I'm in love. And I don't care who knows it. " -Buddy the Elf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger