GIRLS TRIP

posted on: Monday, January 28, 2013


The countdown is FINALLY winding down and my girls trip weekend is almost here! The little bug is the only boy allowed on this trip to Houston with 7 of my best friends! It has been over a year since our last trip to H town which is just far to long considering its so close. I haven't seen the girls in forever (some of them in over a year and half) so this trip has been long over due. I am extremely excited to introduce the first boy ever allowed into the group along with a dear friends new little lady that is 7 weeks younger than W. We plan to hang out, drink too much vino, laugh a lot, listen to college music, shop, pamper ourselves, eat the best Persian food known to man, and celebrate all of the changes in our lives. Engagements, babies, travels, new jobs, etc... therefore champagne is in my future (remind me to leave the Advil and water bedside). I will be sure to bring my camera to capture the weekend and this casual tee shirt dress would be perfect for bumming around H town. Jazz it up with some sparkly flats, red lightweight scarf, classic Ray Bans and top it off with this Tory bracelet and I will be good to go! Excitement overload. Christmas Eve kind of excitement... Friday cannot come soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A TREASURE HUNT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger